Chief Executive Officer
- Backbone of the NZ Health system
- Providing Members with ongoing educational & quality development
- Wellington based
As CEO of this high profile and critical entity, you have the opportunity to lead an organisation that plays a fundamental role in the ongoing delivery of crucial services to almost every New Zealander.
The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners develops and delivers education programmes in order to continually enhance quality service delivery across its NZ wide base of 5,500 members residing at the core of the health system, General Practice.
With a tangible record of success as CEO, you will drive visibility and connection with the membership base. You will have developed and grown internal culture that “lives” core tenets such as respect, communication and trust.
- A background in the broader Health or Education sectors, would be of significant advantage as would experience in the NFP/NGO.
- Outstanding leadership experience and track record in connecting at all levels, and developing and motivating staff to achieve superior performance.
- Genuine strategic capability, and a proven ability to connect positively with the Board.
- Experience managing contract funding and frameworks would be beneficial.
This is a challenging, yet enormously rewarding role. You will have the backing of the Board to drive the organisation to deliver outstanding services to its membership base.
For further information in strict confidence, please contact SWR Group: