- CEO opportunity
- Professional membership organisation
- Wellington based
We are seeking a delivery focused Chief Executive to lead The Property Institute of New Zealand in its next stage of growth. Key to this role is the ability to enhance the quality of the service delivery programme offered to Members and the ongoing expansion of its membership base. This nationally recognised professional membership organisation represents the interests of over 2,000 members including predominantly Valuers, and Property and Facilities Managers, Property Advisors and Plant and Machinery Valuers. This is a nationwide role as the Institute is made up from 17 branches around the country.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Expansion of the service delivery programme to Members
- Implementation of the recently adopted PINZ strategic framework for service and growth – “The Six Pillars”
- Development and implementation of other key strategic goals
- Performance management of the Institute and its staff
- Maintenance and development of key relationships within the industry
- Continual delivery of a relevant continuing professional development programme for Members
- Management and delivery of an annual programme of events
- Active engagement with all Councils
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of commitment, enthusiasm and energy for the industry and the role
- The ability to lead and inspire a team
- Ability to manage and maintain a successful culture across the Institute
- Ability to manage key stakeholders by working closely with the various national councils and committees
- An adherent passion for excellence in service delivery
- Experience working within a membership organisation
- A background in property valuation would be advantageous
- A relevant degree
This is a truly exciting opportunity to play a major part in one of New Zealand’s leading property membership organisations. If you are excited by challenge and want to make a major contribution to the growth and development of the property profession, then we would like to hear from you.
For further information and in strict confidence, please contact: Tim Rosenberg in Auckland on 029 273 2264 or Graeme Sandri in Wellington on 029 248 8502 or apply now enclosing your CV and Cover Letter quoting reference number 2851938.