- New leadership position
- Renowned membership organisation
- Auckland based
We are seeking a delivery focused Country Manager to lead The CEO Institute in its next stage of growth in New Zealand.
The CEO Institute was founded in 1992 as a membership organisation for Chief Executives and in 2011 became the world’s first global certification body for CEOs. The CEO Institute was established to help business leaders connect with their peers and share their learnings with each other. With more than 5,000 members & alumni, they are Australia’s leading executive membership organisation for CEOs and senior executives. Building on its success in Australia, in 2014, The CEO Institute began offering its programs globally and opened an operation in New Zealand in 2015.
Reporting directly to the Australian based Chairman & CEO and as part of the Executive Management Team, you will have responsibility for the management of the New Zealand business with a primary focus on growing the existing Membership as well as the overall profitability of the business.
As a proven chief executive, or general manager, you will be commercially astute with strong selling skills. Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing leadership and direction for the marketing of The CEO Institute and its associated membership benefits to CEOs of Corporate, NFP and Government entities
- Expansion of the Membership base through meeting annual procurement and attrition targets
- Regular liaison with Members to monitor feedback and respond to issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Overall development and management of an effective service delivery programme for Members including the Annual Summit
- Sourcing and management of sponsors for various events held during the year
- Financial Management and associated reporting on the New Zealand business
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of commitment, enthusiasm and energy for The CEO Institute and what it stands for
- Proven ability at Chief Executive or Senior Leadership level
- An established and reputable network throughout the New Zealand business community
- Commercially astute with a proven ability to manage and improve revenue models to ensure the financial stability of the organisation is maintained
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, both internally and externally
- Ideally, Membership body experience with a successful track record in both retention and expansion of members with an acute awareness of Members’ needs
This is a truly exciting and unique opportunity to engage with and build an effective network throughout New Zealand’s CEO community. If you are excited by such a challenge and want to make a major contribution to the growth and development of New Zealand business then we would like to hear from you.
Please note Applications close 5 February 2021.
For further information and in strict confidence, please contact Tim Rosenberg on 029 2732 264 or apply now enclosing your CV and Cover Letter quoting reference number 3205062.