Opportunity for someone to step up to the next level in their finance career.
While this enterprise is enormously successful, with a dedicated and capable finance function, the time is right to now develop a more sophisticated level of financial advice to assist the owners, and senior management team, to further enhance organisational and market performance.
This new role, as the first person appointed as Finance Manager, is one where you will be expected to make a significant contribution across all facets of the business. Everything from enhancement and development of effective systems and processes, through to superior and insightful financial and commercial advice/reporting.
You will have a proven background of unearthing and explaining what the numbers actually mean. We are not looking for someone who presents the numbers/finances. You must want to be a trusted and proven advisor, playing a critical part in the ongoing growth of the company and its subsidiaries.
The candidates we seek will possess:
- A proven commercial background.
- The ability to operate effectively across a number of aligned entities, under the one umbrella.
- Superior relationship and communication skills
- A down to earth, sleeves rolled up attitude, as and when required, with a natural comfort in tackling a broad array of financial and organisational requirements
- Leadership of a small and committed finance team and lead the way in their ongoing development.
Operating as the market leader in beautiful, high-end products, with sole distribution rights out of European design houses, this company has a unique market positioning… and it certainly doesn’t stop there.
For further information in strict confidence, please contact: Sean Brunner on 021 712 891 or Suzannah Moller on 021 706 176 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2975015.