- Dynamic, high profile 'NZ Inc' entity
- Broad Financial Leadership role
- Wellington based
As the “voice” of finance, you will hold a critical role as the subject matter expert for this exceptionally high profile and highly regarded entity. With your team’s expertise crucial to the performance and measurement of all elements of this complex commercial environment, you will take the lead as the “trusted advisor,” assisting the decision making of a particularly broad array of stakeholders.
Reporting to the COO, alongside proven “financial and commercial nous,” your core focus is leadership, with responsibility for delivering superior financial and accounting advice and outputs. With a genuine focus on accurate long-term financial planning, you will contribute the core financial thinking and advice to business discussions and decisions.
To achieve credibility and effectiveness will require a high level listening and deep relationship management skills. The latter will be well utilised not just with “internal” stakeholders, but also externally by managing and gaining appropriate outcomes via external partners such as the Banks, Auditors, Tax Advisory specialists and partners.
You will be a highly credible finance professional (CA qualified), whose experience exhibits communication and inclusive leadership skills, within a complex commercial environment along with proven ability to "take people with you".
Additional key requirements include:
- Ownership of the financial, management and statutory financial aspects of the organisation
- Contribution to revenue enhancement strategies, while effectively managing cost structures across the business
- Passion for the contribution robust financial advice plays across the business
- Experience with corporate FX requirements would be advantageous
- Experience interacting at Board level, particularly Audit and Risk.
This opportunity will resonate with you if you are a genuine contributor and are motivated by a challenge that is very broad in scope within an organisation that contributes significantly to the New Zealand economy.
For further information in strict confidence, please contact: Tony Walsh on +64 4 978 1833 / 029 271-1101 or Graeme Sandri on +64 4 978 1826 or Suzannah Moller on +64 4 978 1824 or or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 2868254