- Key leadership role
- Real breadth of influence
- Unique services environment
Responsible for the development and leadership of cross functional teams in order to deliver the highest levels of corporate support across the organisation. You will intimately understand and have demonstrable experience in broad business support functions, constantly adding value, and proactively removing potential "roadblocks" to the specialist organisational functions so they can achieve their goals and continue to deliver their outcomes.
You will be directly responsible for the Finance, HR and Technology Teams and the broader functions related to risk, assurance and legal. While possessing particularly strong, proven, core financial competence that will be utilised to the fullest, here is the opportunity to also exercise your broader leadership skills across other key areas with their own challenges and potential for ongoing development and continuous improvement.
Other key aspects:
- While already mentioned, we stress leadership as a critical requirement, of people, systems and ideas.
- Having a level of proven financial expertise so that you rapidly become a trusted advisor for the CEO and a key decision making “sounding board’ for him, your peers in the leadership group, others across the organisation, and the Board.
- Alongside the HR Advisor, managing a real blend of professionals, resident across New Zealand, all of whom are crucial to the organisations superior delivery capability.
- Overseeing and supporting the Digital Manager, while having ultimate responsibility for technology that delivers effective digital capability, complementing the organisations proven “face to face” capability.
- To achieve credibility and effectiveness will require high level listening and deep relationship management skills.
- CA qualified, and experience with effective and Board reporting, and relationships. You will be a genuine contributor to a highly connected Leadership team.
This opportunity will resonate with you if you are a genuine contributor, authentic leader and are motivated by a challenge that is very broad in scope within an organisation that contributes significantly to the New Zealand economy.
Please send your CV via the online channels or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref. 3169166. For further information in strict confidence, please contact Tony Walsh on 029 2711101.
This role is open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents only.