- Key role, enabling a broad and complex business.
- Leadership crucial, of both team and organisation
- Wellington based
Working with the CEO, you will inspire the Board's confidence through your proven senior business leadership and achievements as a commercially astute and future focused senior technology practitioner. You will have a track record of technology enabled business transformation, with the critical aspect being enhanced business outcomes and performance.
Your attitude must be that technology is the servant of the business, not the master and your role is to help guide the business to achieve the desired technology outcomes.
In place is a genuinely collaborative and highly committed executive leadership team. It is expected that you will be a strong contributor to that team, working with the those business leaders to enhance their delivery, demonstrating strong senior management skills that contribute across the wider business strategy.
- You will oversee the execution and ongoing development of the technology strategy and business plans, which includes using Agile as the enabler and ensuring regulatory requirements are met. Add to this ground breaking, joint venture, ‘future proofing’ initiatives alongside significant digital enhancements, the challenge ahead will be rewarding.
- Leading a sizeable technology team, your leadership skills, experience, and energy will ensure you have the ability to "take the people with you" and maximise their broad talents while driving to execution.
- You will be appropriately qualified and have experience as a CIO (or equivalent) in a large and complex commercial organisation, having had substantial Board exposure.
This opportunity should resonate with you if you are looking for a significant leadership role within an organisation that holds a unique place regarding its contribution to the New Zealand economy.
For further information in strict confidence please contact Graeme Sandri +64 4 978 1826 or email@example.com