Harvey Norman Holdings Limited is a public company that is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange Limited (“ASX”), whose principal activities primarily consist of an integrated retail, franchise, property and digital enterprise. They have an extensive property portfolio of both owned and leased premises throughout New Zealand.
As Head of Asset Management and Development (NZ), you will report directly to the Head of Property based in Sydney. You will be responsible for developing the New Zealand portfolio strategy and driving its success.
As someone who has established a reputation for delivering sound property management in the New Zealand market and proven ability to work autonomously, you will also need to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Experience managing a nationwide multi-site property portfolio
- Excellent all-round property management skills
- Ability to identify freehold & leasehold retail sites suitable for development and acquisition
- Ability to manage due diligence programmes including preparation of business cases for freehold and leasehold acquisitions
- Project Management experience and capability
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent market knowledge of the New Zealand retail property market
- Ideally you may also have property development management experience
- A degree level qualification in Property or equivalent
This is an exciting time to be joining Harvey Norman. It is a unique opportunity to work as both a landlord and a tenant for such an ‘iconic brand’ who is actively looking to grow their footprint in New Zealand. For further information and in strict confidence, please contact: Tim Rosenberg on 0292 732 264 or Nicole Walkinshaw on 021 027 83856, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 3008167.