- Highly Respected & industry critical brand/organisation
- MarComms leadership across the organisation
- Very Broad subject matter and customer base
While managing across both the communications and marketing disciplines, the primary focus in this role is the communications aspect, with a strong involvement also with mar/comms. The reason for this is that the “product” they provide is information, in myriad different forms and to a wide array of customers. This information has enormous value to those customers/clients due to the particularly high level of trust and confidence this organisation has engendered over a long time.
The opportunity here is for a professional who wants to be at the cutting edge of delivery, working closely with the CEO and her Executive Team. These will be key partnerships, providing expertise for the management of both proactive and reactive messaging.
With a highly committed and capable team of five, you will have experience in leadership, providing them with direction and support, while managing what is a substantial workload. Your ability to develop positive working relationships across the organisation will not only ensure effective delivery to the various sector needs, but through understanding their individual requirements, also allow for prioritisation, and the communication of such.
Ideally you will have:
- A background in communications to a senior level.
- While you may have been in, or currently reside in the government sector, we have a particularly strong preference for candidates with strong commercial experience. This is the core customer base, so understanding how they operate and what their drivers are, is essential.
- Confidence in proactively providing the most senior staff with advice and output, relevant to their needs.
- High levels of resilience in both managing workloads and expectations of those you interact with.
We are fortunate to have worked closely with this organisation for some time and can attest to an outstanding culture, true focus on work/life balance and a particularly exciting market leadership, vision and role.
For further information, please contact Graeme Sandri on 04 978 1826 or Tony Walsh on 04 978 1833 quoting reference 2951173.