- Genuinely commercial role in Wellington
- Unequivocally, the Market Leader
- Full Regional P&L responsibility
For many, the role of maintaining No.1 positioning across their market is “success.” However, that is not the thinking or culture of this substantial global player. Through superior service, organic growth, and acquisition, they are determined to put “daylight” between themselves and the competition.
While the title is officially, Regional Manager, it has all the hallmarks of a General Management role, having responsibility for the P&L and all the operational lines of business in what is a large region. While possessing that ability to lead and effectively manage for effective performance across the disciplines, with the customer at the core, you will be a commercially driven person, who is excited by market opportunity and is passionate about your business maximising those opportunities.
Sales and profit growth are your primary benchmarks of success.
The company is a significant and highly recognisable global brand, with all the resources and capability to ensure you are ideally placed to deliver the desired outcomes.
Further, in this role you will:
- Set and drive market driven and customer specific sales and service strategies for your regional team, maximising the potential of a substantial, existing customer base, complemented with strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Develop, strengthen and reinforce strategic business relationships with key decision makers.
- Review market trends to determine customer needs, achieving profitability while being attuned to market changes and needs
- Inheriting a strong management team, you will assist them with meeting their targets, no matter the discipline, with a continuous improvement philosophy to ensure delivery is constantly evolving and improving.
Ideally, you will exhibit:
- Inspirational Leadership. This is non-negotiable, with superior communications skills a given.
- Strategically driving business generation, with strong commercial and negotiation skills. You will be able to outline specific evidence of success.
- Ability to develop sound relationships and ensure a focus on a proactive health & safety culture with employees and clients
- Ideally, a strong background in the “services” environment, or at very least have a background that tangibly shows the capability to effectively transfer your skills to such an environment.
- Ability to prioritise resources
- Financial awareness and ability to manage a P & L, balance sheet, annual budget and forecasting for the region, and identify and mitigate the potential for adverse risk.
This company, its people, are passionate about their business, service offering and values; they are proud of being a high performance environment, so you must genuinely want to be part of, and embrace, the expectations that come with being part of the same.
For further information in strict confidence, please contact SWR Group: Graeme Sandri on (04) 978 1826 or Tony Walsh on (04) 978 1833 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com quoting ref. 2833838