- “Roll your Sleeves Up” Role
- Unique sector
- Wellington based
REANNZ facilitates the international flow of data to, from, and across NZ, between researchers, educators and innovators.
The organisation was established to shift ‘big data’ at speeds and with dependability that is critical to the entities in these sectors (primarily Universities and Crown Research Institutes), and that the commercial sector simply cannot replicate. REANNZ is NZ’s National Research and Education Network, one of 120 NRENs worldwide.
Reporting to the CEO, this sole-charge role will be “hands-on” and involve the management of the overall accounting and reporting requirements for the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing business case development and analysis
- Preparation of financial and non-financial reporting for Management and Board as well as statutory reporting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts in collaboration with the Senior Financial Accountant
- Financial reporting (operations and project accounting)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Substantial experience across management accounting
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Professionally qualified e.g. CA or CPA Membership
If you tick the above, are a highly motivated and driven qualified Accountant looking for an outstanding opportunity then we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact, Graeme Sandri on 04 978 1826 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively apply now enclosing your CV and a Cover Letter expanding on your suitability for this position and quoting reference number 3162810.