- Successful start-up with proven innovation DNA, achieving a series of world firsts
- Potential to expand your territory to include Australia
- North Island location will suit someone based between Warkworth to Turangi
The ideal candidate will be a ‘superstar’ with proven expertise selling into the infrastructure sector.
You will be a self-starter who thrives on working independently and focused on establishing credible working relationships with consulting engineers, regional councils and infrastructure contractors. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be equally happy presenting in an office one day and using a spray rig to demonstrate the product on site the next.
The potential and scope for this role is enormous and you will be provided with the tools and support to succeed. In return, not only will you play a part in growing the production capability through strong sales performance, but you will be rewarded with a good base salary and attractive performance based bonus.
Key to your success will be your:
- Ability to get behind this incredible sustainable start-up, and sell their story
- Experience selling into the infrastructure and construction sectors - ideally with an understanding of sediment control
- Proven sales performance with an ability to convince customers of the technical and environmental benefits of this product
- Experience dealing with consulting engineers, regional councils and infrastructure customers
- Highly organised and thorough in your approach
If you are a motivated and successful technical salesperson and up for the challenge, looking for something unique, selling a world-leading product, then apply now! Please attach to your CV a Cover Letter expanding on your suitability for this position, quoting reference number 3186926. For further information, in strict confidence, please contact Tim Rosenberg 029 273 2264.